Learn About Maxta Software
Sales and technical training to help you sell, demo and install Maxta Hyperconvergence Software.
Sales and Technical Training
Maxta has training materials to help its partners develop sales, pre-sales technical and post-sales technical capabilities needed to sell, support and deliver Maxta solutions to our joint customers. All MVP partners are expected to have at least one trained systems engineer and one trained sales representative on staff. The training modules are free, self-paced and available on demand for your convenience.
Upon initial entry into the MVP Program, partners have 60 calendar days for their representatives to complete the online training materials and ensure the required level of training.
This resource center contains sales and technical training modules to help Maxta partners qualify, sell, and demo Maxta solutions.
Technical Training Modules
The following modules are required for pre-sales technical representatives:
- Sales Modules 1, 2, 3, and 4 (see above)
- Technical Module 5: Maxta Architecture and Platform Overview
- Technical Module 6: Installation and Administration
- 6 – 1 How to Install on VMware (3:14)
- 6 – 2 How to Easily Administer (1:34)
- 6 – 3 How to Quickly Create a VM (7:58)
- 6 – 4 How to View Statistics (2:13)
- 6 – 5 How to Create Alerts and Notifications (2:09)
- 6 – 6 How to Take VM-Level Snapshots (2:02)
- 6 – 7 How to Create Zero-Copy Clones (1:20)
- 6 – 8 How to Automate Snapshot Create and Retain (2:41)
- 6 – 9 How to Create Multiple Clones (2:21)
- Maxta Storage Platform Overview
- Maxta MxSP Minimum Hardware, Software and Networking Requirements
- Maxta MxSP Installation Guide for VMware vSphere Environments
- Maxta MxSP Administration Guide for VMware vSphere Environments
- Maxta Hardware Compatibility List – Hybrid Configurations
- Maxta Hardware Compatibility List – All Flash Configurations
- Maxta License Management Administration Guide
- Maxta Service Guide
- Maxta Enduser License Agreement